Sit-up is an exercise performed with just body weight.
They are also known as
Exercises mainly : abs muscle .
Primary muscles targeted
- knees at 90-degrees angle
- feet may be together or slightly apart
- heel is the only part of the feet that may contact the ground
- fingers interlocked behind head
- head, arms, hands and elbows may not touch the ground
- raise body until core reach the vertical position (base of neck above base of spine)
Sit-ups differ from crunches in that in them, the body should reach a vertical position, but in crunches only a 45° angle is required.
- U.S. Forces Fitness YouTube channel
- Wikipedia contributors. (2020, April 5). Sit-up. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 02:35, May 10, 2020, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sit-up&oldid=949325050
- Back Extensions
- Burpee with push-up
- Chain Breakers
- Chair Dip
- Cherry pickers
- Flutter Kicks
- Hello Dolly
- High Knees
- Jump Lunge
- Mountain Climbers
- Side Plank
- Step Up
- Trunk Twists
- Wall Sit
This web site does not provide medical advice and does not direct that you undertake any specific exercise, fitness, nutrition/lifestyle or health regimen. It is recommended you consult a physician before undertaking any activity described in this web site.
Powered by SimpleIT Hugo Theme·